Asus makes some of the best laptops on the market, and their curved screen models are no exception. These laptops boast impressive specs and features, making them ideal for power users and gamers alike. And with a starting price of just $999, they’re a great value for the money.
10 Image Asus Curved Screen Laptops
1 ASUS Laptop L210 11.6” ultra thin, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC storage, Windows 10 Home in S mode with One Year of Office 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
- Thin and light
- Efficient Intel processor
- Windows 10 in S mode
- One year of Office 365 included
- Only 64GB of storage
- 4GB of RAM
2 ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray, F512JA-AS34
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratioCompatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
3 ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop, 14” FHD Touch, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Thunderbolt 4, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Indie Black, TP470EA-AS34T
- The latest 11th generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor for a fast and responsive experience.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode for a familiar and secure experience.
- 128GB SSD and 4GB LPDDR4X RAM for a powerful and reliable experience.
- 14” Full HD Wideview touch display for an immersive and enjoyable experience.
- 12.9” wide, 0.7” thin design for a sleek and stylish look.
- Brushed aluminum chassis for a durable and premium feel.
- dows 10 Home in S Mode may not be suitable for everyone.
- The thin and light design may make the laptop more susceptible to damage.
- The 14” display may be too small for some users.
4 ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB eMMC, 11.6” HD, USB-C, Windows 10 in S Mode (Switchable to Pro), L203MA-DS04, One Year of Microsoft Office 365
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode
- One Year of Microsoft Office 365 Included
- ne noted
5 ASUS Chromebook Flip C433 2 in 1 Laptop, 14" Touchscreen FHD NanoEdge Display, Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor, 8GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Backlit Keyboard, Silver, Chrome OS, C433TA-AS384T
- 14" Full HD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display
- Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor
- 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB eMMC storage
- 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x Type-A (Gen 1) ports
- Backlit chiclet keyboard
- Chromebooks may not be compatible with all software
6 ASUS VivoBook F512 Thin and Lightweight Laptop, 15.6” FHD WideView NanoEdge , AMD R5-3500U CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Backlit KB, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10, Peacock Blue, F512DA-EB51
- Slim, lightweight designErgonomic backlit keyboardFingerprint sensorFast AMD processorDiscrete AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- None found
7 ASUS Laptop L510 Ultra Thin Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Star Black, L510MA-DS04
- Thin and portable
- Comes with a free upgrade to Windows 11
- Efficient Intel Celeron Processor
- 15.6" display might be too small for some users
- 4GB of RAM might not be enough for some users
8 ASUS Chromebook CX1, 11.6" HD NanoEdge Display, Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, 32GB eMMC, 4GB RAM, Chrome OS, Transparent Silver, CX1100CNA-AS42
- Lightweight and durable
- Long battery life
- Google apps
- Transfer speed may vary
Best Image Asus Curved Screen Laptops – Buyer’s Guide
Asus offers a number of laptops with curved screens, giving you the immersive entertainment experience you crave. But with so many models to choose from, which one is right for you? This buyers guide will help you narrow down the field and find the perfect Asus curved screen laptop for your needs.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a curved screen laptop is the size of the display. Asus offers a range of sizes from 13.3 inches all the way up to 17.3 inches. If you want a laptop that you can easily carry with you on the go, a smaller screen size is probably the way to go. But if you want the full immersive experience of a big screen, then a larger model might be the better choice.
Asus offers laptops with a range of resolutions, from Full HD up to 4K. Again, the choice here boils down to personal preference. If you want the clearest and most detailed image possible, go for a 4K screen. But if you’re worried about battery life, a Full HD screen might be a better option.
Some of Asus’ curved screen laptops come with a touchscreen, while others don’t. This is another feature that comes down to personal preference. If you want the convenience of being able to use your laptop like a tablet, then a touchscreen is a good option. But if you’re worried about battery life, then a non-touchscreen laptop might be a better choice.
Asus offers a range of processors in its curved screen laptops, from Intel Core i3 all the way up to Core i7. The choice here comes down to your needs. If you want a laptop that can handle demanding tasks like video editing or gaming, then you’ll need a more powerful processor. But if you just want a laptop for basic tasks like web browsing and word processing, then a less powerful processor will suffice.
Asus offers a range of graphics options in its curved screen laptops, from integrated graphics up to Nvidia GTX 1070. Again, the choice here comes down to your needs. If you want a laptop for gaming or other demanding tasks, then you’ll need a more powerful graphics card. But if you just want a laptop for basic tasks, then an integrated graphics card will suffice.
Asus offers a range of storage options in its curved screen laptops, from 128GB up to 1TB. The choice here comes down to how much storage you need. If you just want a laptop for basic tasks, then 128GB will suffice. But if you want a laptop for demanding tasks like video editing or gaming, then you’ll need a larger storage capacity.
Asus offers a range of memory options in its curved screen laptops, from 4GB up to 32GB. Again, the choice here comes down to your needs. If you just want a laptop for basic tasks, then 4GB will suffice. But if you want a laptop for demanding tasks like video editing or gaming, then you’ll need a larger memory capacity.
Asus’ curved screen laptops come with a range of battery life, from 4 hours up to 12 hours. The choice here comes down to your needs. If you just want a laptop for basic tasks, then a shorter battery life will suffice. But if you want a laptop for demanding tasks like video editing or gaming, then you’ll need a longer battery life.
Asus’ curved screen laptops come in a range of prices, from $799 up to $1,999. The choice here comes down to your budget. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, then you’ll want to choose a less expensive model. But if you’re willing to spend more for
Adam is the founder of BestGoods.wiki, a website that helps people find the best products. BestGoods.wiki has a comprehensive recommendation system that takes into consideration a variety of factors, including price, quality, reviews, and consumer reports.