There are a lot of factors to consider when picking out a gift for a first birthday. You want to find something that will be cherished and loved, but also something that is age appropriate and safe. With so many options available, it can be tough to decide what the best gift for a first birthday might be. But never fear! We are here to help. In this article, we will share some of our top picks for gifts that are sure to make any first birthday special.
10 Gift For First Birthday
1 Retrospec Cricket Baby Walker Balance Bike with 4 Wheels for Ages 12-24 months - Toddler Bicycle Toy for 1 Year Old’s - Ride On Toys for Boys and Girls
- Develops motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride
- Sturdy, comfortable, and safe
- Teaches advanced motor skills at a young age
- Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time
- May be difficult to assemble
2 Gift for Toddler Boys & Girls, Ball Pit, Play Tent and Tunnels for Kids, Best Birthday Gift for 3 4 5 Year Old Pop Up Baby Play Toy, Target Game w/ 4 Darts Indoor & Outdoor
- Made with high quality materials
- Durable and light weight
- Safe for kids
- Therapeutic and enhances creativity and imagination
- None noted
3 Golf High Chair Banner for 1st Birthday - First Birthday Decoration for Baby's,The First Gift for The Birthday Party,Photo Props For Birthday Party ,Baby Birthday Souvenir Gifts
- Beautiful banner made of high quality materials
- Can be reused
- Perfect size
- Adds fun and color to birthday party
4 YGJT Baby Balance Bikes Bicycle Kids Toys Riding Toy for 1 Year Boys Girls 10-36 Months Baby's First Bike First Birthday Gift (Spotty Dog)
- The design of the bike allows for it to "blink" with the handlebar moving
- The materials used are eco-friendly
- The bike helps with the development of kids balance
- The bike is easy to set up
- The bike only has a 135 degree turning limit to avoid baby side falling down
5 SEREED Baby Balance Bike for 1 Year Old Boys Girls 12-24 Month Toddler Balance Bike, 4 Wheels Toddler First Bike, First Birthday Gifts
6 TOYVENTIVE Wooden Kids Baby Activity Cube - Girls Gift Set | 1st Birthday Gifts Toys for 1 One, 2 Year Old Girl | Developmental Toddler Educational Learning Girl Toys 12-18 Months | Bead Maze
- This product is an excellent gift for a 1 year old girl, as it contains a toddler activity play cube, stacking cups, and an essential words board book.
- The product is designed to promote counting and math skills, while also developing color, pattern, and shape recognition in an engaging, fun, and interactive way.
- The wooden
- ruction and premium craftsmanship make this product durable and parent's premium choice for educational toys for 2 year olds and 1 year olds.
- This product combines 5 different activities in 1, which will keep your kid entertained for hours and develop her mind, senses, and coordination.
7 CoolToys Toddlers Ball Drop Toy - 2 in 1 Developmental Car Ramp Race Track & Ball Popper Tracker Toy - Educational Montessori 1st Birthday Gift for Baby Kids Boys & Girls 1-3 Old - Fun Musical Sounds
- 2 in 1 design
- Enhances brain development
- Improves attention span
- Develops fine motor skills
- Promotes hand-eye coordination
- May be too difficult for some toddlers
8 iPlay, iLearn Bouncy Pals Unicorn Bouncy Horses, Toddler Girl Bouncing Animal Hopper, Inflatable Plush Hopping Toy, Outdoor Indoor Ride on Bouncer, Baby First Birthday Gift 18 Month 2 3 4 Year Old Kid
- Unique design
- Childhood companion
- Play anywhere
- Easy inflation
- Not suitable for children under two years old
9 allobebe Baby Balance Bike, Cute Toddler Bikes 12-36 Months Gifts for 1 Year Old Girl Bike to Train Baby from Standing to Walking with Adjustable Seat Silent & Soft 3 Wheels
- Attractive design
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Silent wheels are good for indoor and outdoor use
- Safe for kids to play with
- Can help develop motor skills and confidence
- Should not be used on slopes or bumpy roads
- Kids should not be left alone with the bike
10 Maysuke Baby Balance Bike for 1 2 Year Old Boy and Girl, Toddler Bike 10-24 Month Baby Riding Toys with 4 Wheels, No Pedal First Birthday Gift Christmas (Green)
- Safety features to avoid accidents
- Comfortable seat and handlebars
- Helps toddlers develop physical strength and coordination
- Easy to assemble and carry
- None noted
Best Gift For First Birthday – Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to buying a gift for a first birthday, the options are endless. However, with so many choices available, it can be difficult to know where to start. This buyer’s guide will help you choose the perfect gift for the special little one in your life.
First and foremost, you’ll want to consider the age of the child. A one-year-old is still very much a baby, so their gifts should reflect that. Soft toys, building blocks, and simple puzzles are all great choices. You’ll also want to avoid anything that’s too complicated or fragile – they’re bound to break it!
It’s also important to think about what the child’s interests are. If they love animals, for example, a stuffed animal or toy farm set would be ideal. If they’re into cars or trucks, there are plenty of options available in that department too.
Finally, you’ll need to take budget into account. There’s no need to spend a fortune on a gift for a first birthday – but you also don’t want to skimp too much. A good rule of thumb is to spend around $20-$30 on the present.
With these guidelines in mind, you’re sure to find the perfect gift for the special one-year-old in your life!
Adam is the founder of BestGoods.wiki, a website that helps people find the best products. BestGoods.wiki has a comprehensive recommendation system that takes into consideration a variety of factors, including price, quality, reviews, and consumer reports.